Spring / Fall Clean Up
Spring, now that winter is waning and the snow is melting this is a great time to get a head start on some of the work needed to have a vibrant summer!
Some of the services that come with a spring clean up are
Spring Clean Up – Lawn Areas / Shrub / Planting Beds
- Removal of all leaves and foreign debris accumulating from the turf areas, street gutters, sidewalks, and any patio or deck areas
- All Debris will be removed from the site and disposed of each day as the work is being performed.
- Turf areas where snow mold is present or bare areas shall be hand raked and re-seeded
- Spring clean up operations shall be completed by May 15th, unless weather conditions prohibit
- This service DOES NOT include snow plow damage repairs.
Fall is such a beautiful time, the leaves change color, the air is just a little crisper. However it is also a time we highly recommend getting some assistance maintaining your property. Our fall clean ups make this Autumn work a breeze.
Fall Clean Up – Lawn Areas / Shrub / Planting Beds
- Removal of all leaves and foreign debris accumulating from the turf areas, street gutters, sidewalks, driveways, and any patio or deck areas
- All debris will be removed from the site and disposed of each day as the work is being performed
- Cutting back perennials / cutting down annuals
- Can add final tree trim of any bushes to promote new growth in the spring
- A minimum of two (2) fall clean up occurrences will be performed. The first occurrence will be performed the first week of November with the second occurrence being the last week of November
- All work performed is dependent on weather conditions and subject to change. In the event that weather does not allow for a final clean up Second Look Maintenance, Inc. will continue our attempts as the weather allows.